The ZürichCARD is the ideal ticket for culture lovers and urban explorers who would like to transform their short stay into a journey of discovery at a minimum of cost.
The ZürichCARD offers the following benefits over a period of 24 or 72 hours:
• Unlimited 2nd class travel by bus, train and cableway in the city of Zurich and surrounding region
• Short boat trips and Limmat river cruise for just CHF 5
• Free or reduced admission to the majority of Zurich’s museums and on family offers
• 50% discount on the city tour Stories of the Old Town operated by Zurich Tourism
• Many more discounts on a variety of cultural and leisure activities
|24 hours||72 hours|
|Adults||CHF 24 (USD 25 / GBP 17.50)**||CHF 48 (USD 50 / GBP 35)**|
|Children (6 – 16)*||CHF 16 (USD 16.60 / GBP 11.70)**||CHF 32 (USD 33.30 / GBP 23.40)**|
*Up to the day before the 16th birthday; children under 6 years are free.
**The price in CHF is decisive. Prices quoted in foreign currencies are recommended prices only and are subject to the usual exchange rate fluctuations.
You can order the ZürichCARD brochure via the following link: