Zürich Card – Your City Travel Pass
Important: Due to the current situation related to the Coronavirus, restaurants, bars, museums, zoo, opera house, and open-air swimming facilities in Zurich are closed to the public.
The Zürich Card offers the following benefits over a period of 24 or 72 hours:
• Unlimited 2nd class travel by tram, bus, train, boat and cableway in the city of Zurich and surrounding region
• Short boat trips and Limmat river cruise
• Free or reduced admission to 43 museums
• 50% discount on the Zurich Old Town Walking Tour
• And many more experiences
|24 hours||72 hours|
|Adults||CHF 27(USD 27/GBP 17.50)**||CHF 53(USD 53.40/GBP 35)**|
|Children (6–16)*||CHF 19(USD 19.15/GBP 11.70)**||CHF 37(USD 37.30/GBP 27.85)**|
*Up to the day before the 16th birthday; children under 6 years are free.
**The price in CHF is decisive. Prices quoted in foreign currencies are recommended prices only and are subject to the usual exchange rate fluctuations.