E-Bike Tour City
On hardly any other city tour can visitors discover Zurich from so many different perspectives than on the guided E-Bike Tour.
Thanks to the stylish e-bikes provided by Casino Zurich, participants can explore urban Zurich without overly exerting themselves. The tour leads along bike paths through the lively Zürich-West quarter, with its former industrial halls that nowadays house restaurants, cafés, and galleries. A short – but thanks to the electrically generated power – effortless climb takes them up to the Rigiblick funicular, where they can enjoy a breathtaking view over downtown Zurich. Subsequently, the route heads back down the hill through pretty residential quarters to the lake, passing many of Zurich´s main sights – including the University and the Grossmünster – on the way. Back on level ground, it continues along the picturesque shores of Lake Zurich to the landing stage at Enge harbor. Finally, the route leads along safe bike paths through the Kasernenareal and back to the starting point at Europaallee.
|Price Adult||CHF 25.00|
|Price for Private Tour||CHF 290.00|
|Subcharge per Additional Hour (Private Tour)||CHF 70.00|
Time and Duration
Available on the Following Days
Public guided Tour:
2 1/4 h
|Number of Participants||Small-group tour with max. 9 persons|
- Participation for people aged 16 and above
- Driver´s license not required
- Feasible for everyone who can ride a bicycle
- The tour starts with brief instructions on how to use the e-bike
- Takes place in all weathers. Participants will be informed by telephone if the tour has to be cancelled due to particularly bad weather.
- Participants are responsible for organizing their own food and insurance
- E-bikes sponsored by Casino Zürich