The ZürichCARD is the ideal ticket for culture lovers and urban explorers who would like to transform their short stay into a journey of discovery at a minimum of cost.
The ZürichCARD offers the following benefits over a period of 24 or 72 hours:
• Unlimited 2nd class travel on all forms of public transportation in the city of Zurich and surrounding region
• Free admission to the majority of Zurich’s museums
• 10% discount in various local shops
• Culinary surprise in selected restaurants
• 50% discount on public city tours organized by Zurich Tourism
• Many more discounts on a variety of cultural and leisure activities
The ZürichCARD is available for a period of 24 or 72 hours.
The cost of a ZürichCARD (from CHF 24) is already covered, for example, with a train trip between Zurich Airport and the Main Train Station (adult return fare CHF 13.20) and the discounted price of a City Tour (adult CHF 12.50) or admission to the Kunsthaus Zurich (adult CHF 15).
|24 hours||72 hours|
|Adults||CHF 24 (EUR 20)**||CHF 48 (EUR 40)**|
|Children (6 – 16)*||CHF 16 (EUR 13.50)**||CHF 32 (EUR 27)**|
*Up to the day before the 16th birthday; children under 6 years are free.
**The price in CHF is decisive. Prices quoted in foreign currencies are recommended prices only and are subject to the usual exchange rate fluctuations.