Coronavirus – the Situation in Zurich
- Face masks are compulsory on all forms of public transportation, in all publicly accessible inside spaces and in busy pedestrian zones. In general, wearing a mask is mandatory when a distance of 1.5 metres cannot be maintained.
- All bars, restaurants and nightclubs stay closed. But hotel restaurants can stay open for guests. Take aways and delivery services are allowed.
- Museums, leisure and sport facilities stay closed.
- Shops selling non-essential goods will be closed
- Gatherings with more than 5 people are no longer allowed.
- Events are no longer allowed.
- Stay informed about the latest information on the website of the Federal Office of Public Health.
The opening times of stores, service providers, and institutions in Zurich may vary. It is therefore advisable to contact the respective establishment in advance.
Information relating to entry restrictions and stay regulations can be obtained from the State Secretariat for Migration SEM.
The staff at Zürich Tourism would be delighted to assist and advise you in person at the Tourist Information at Zurich Main Station. They can also be reached at any time via chat, e-mail, and phone.
Stay informed and be inspired: on our social media channels, we send greetings from Zurich out into the world and share inspiring content.
Our Newsletter enables us to stay in touch with you. You can subscribe to our Newsletter here.
We look forward to your visit!