ZürichCARD Points of Sale – Buy Your City Card on Arrival or Online
Buy your ZürichCARD on arrival
1. Zurich Airport
It is well worth purchasing a ZürichCARD directly on arrival at Zurich Airport. The city card gives you unlimited travel on all forms of public transportation in the entire city and surrounding region – so the trip from the airport to downtown Zurich is already covered.
You can buy a ZürichCARD directly after landing at Zurich Airport here:
- In Arrival 1 and 2, at the counters of switzerlandinfo+. Look out for the signs with red & white lettering on a black background. The information desks are open from 5.45am–11.30pm.
- At the Service Center of the P2 car park, which leads to the Check-in 2 desks and to Arrival 2
- At the SBB Travel Center at Zurich Airport. The Travel Center of the Swiss Federal Railways is located on Level -1 opposite Check-in 3.
- At the ticket machines of the Swiss Federal Railways (SBB) and the Zurich Transport Network (ZVV), which are mainly located on Level -1.
2. Zurich Main Train Station
At Zurich Main Train Station, the friendly staff at the Tourist Information are looking forward to your visit. They would be pleased to provide you with detailed information about all the benefits provided by the ZürichCARD – for the city card is not just a travel pass for the local public transportation, but also offers a host of price reductions and attractive savings. Ask, for example, about the current exhibitions that you can visit free of charge as a ZürichCARD holder, or the best restaurants where you will be treated to a culinary surprise on presentation of your ZürichCARD.
3. Available All Over the City
Naturally, you also have the possibility of purchasing your ZürichCARD later on at your convenience. These practical city cards can be obtained with just a few clicks from all ticket machines of the Swiss Federal Railways (SBB) and the Zurich Transport Network (ZVV).
Buy the ZürichCARD online
1. SBB Ticketshop
The ZürichCARD can be purchased through the SBB (Swiss Federal Railways) Ticketshop as an online ticket, which you can then print out yourself. The OnlineTicket is only valid on presentation of a personal, official ID card (passport or identity card) issued in the same name as that on the ticket. The period of validity (date/time) must be determined at the time of purchase; subsequent changes or replacements are not possible.