Cross-Country Skiing in Flumserberg
On arrival at Tannenbodenalp, a magnificent winter sports region opens up before guests’ eyes. Downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, tobogganing and winter hiking – up here, everything is possible. The cross-country ski trails are marked with turquoise-colored signage.
The signs take cross-country skiers along varying trails from Alp Tannenboden via Prodalp to Panüöl. In extreme weather conditions, grooming is limited to the trails in the area around Madils and Alp Tannenboden.
- 4 km (2.5 miles) of classic ski trails
- 4 km (2.5 miles) of skate ski trails
- 1 km (0.6 mile) skate racing trail
Alp Tannenboden-Prodalp connecting trail
- 3 km (1.9 miles) of skate skiing trails to Prodalp (elevation of approx. 175 vertical meters/575 ft)
- 4 km (2.5 miles) of skate ski trails to Panüöl
- 2 km (1.25 miles) of skate ski trails from Panüöl to Fursch
Cross-country ski equipment can be hired on location. The wide, prepared trail from Prodalp to Panüöl is also used by winter hikers. Changing cubicles are available at the Gasthaus Prodissimo. The Berggasthaus Prodalp has a large sun terrace. The Alprestaurant Panüöl and Teehütte Fursch reward skiers for their strenuous efforts with tasty cuisine and magnificent views.
|Zürich Main Station||64.2 km||94 min|
|Zürich Airport||67.1 km||122 min|