Register by December 20, 2021 for the free guided walking tour of the city, followed by an apéro at the Zunfthaus zur Zimmerleuten.
Due to the constantly changing coronavirus situation, the city walking tour and apéro can only take place if this is permitted according to the valid Covid regulations. In the event that the guided tour and apéro have to be cancelled, unfortunately no alternative dates can be offered.
On the forecourt of the National Museum, Museumstrasse 2, 8001 Zürich
- Guided city walking tour: 1 – 2.30pm
- Apéro: 2.30 – 4 pm
Information about Covid Protection Measures
- Protective masks must be carried and worn indoors on our tours.
- The recommended safety distance between guests and the tour guide must be maintained.
- Customer data, such as telephone number and e-mail address, are required when registering for a tour.
- The maximum number of participants per group is limited to 20 persons.
- Guests wishing to attend the apéro require a valid Covid certificate.
Registration is already closed.