Thursday, May 28, 2020
Arrival of participants in the morning
Visit to the impressive development site, “The Circle Convention Centre” (scheduled to open in 2020), designed by star architect Riken Yamamoto
Check-in at the 25hours Hotel Langstrasse
Guided walking tour with the Night Watchman
Friday, May 29, 2020
Breakfast at the tradition-steeped guild house, Zunfthaus zur Schmiden
Workshops with Christian Oblasser und Claudia van’t Hullenaar:
- Lecture about the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) and their impact on the MICE sector
- Workshop 1: Gain a global view on destinations. Learn how to identify sustainable destinations and find out how visitors can benefit from this commitment to sustainability.
- Workshop 2: Integrate sustainability in your own working processes. Learn how to act systematically and receive hands-on advice on how to organize sustainable and successful events.
Lunch in the Old Town at Zunfthaus zur Waag
In the afternoon, participants will have a choice of five different group activities:
- Bread baking workshop
- 5km trail run with Ronnie
- Workshop with Veg and the City
- Chocolate workshop
- Art workshop
Reception at Hiltl, the oldest vegetarian restaurant in the world
Panel talks with renowned speakers
Dinner with surprise show
Party at the Hiltl Club
Saturday, May 30, 2020
Brunch at Zurich Zoo
Guided visit of the Zurich Zoo and the Masoala Rainforest
Departure from 2pm
Would you like to attend?
Please fill out the online registration form and we will get in touch with you.