Достопримечательности - Цюрих Туризм

Zürich’s Landmark

… Grossmünster Church

Zürich’s Landmark

Green Oases In and Around Zürich

… such as Platzspitz Park near the National Museum in Zürich

Green Oases In and Around Zürich

Picturesque Old Town

… with the eye-catching Fraumünster Church

Picturesque Old Town

Historical Buildings

… including Zürich’s Rathaus

Historical Buildings

World-Famous Squares

… such as Zürich’s Paradeplatz

World-Famous Squares

An urban meeting place

... under the arches of a railway viaduct

An urban meeting place

Узнать

Благодаря оптимальному расположению Цюриха можно посетить главные достопримечательности Швейцарии в ходе короткой или дневной поездки. Таким образом, Вы сможете наслаждаться швейцарскими достопримечательностями днем и широким выбором культурных мероприятий, гастрономии и ночной жизни по возвращению в Цюрих.

Достопримечательности




77 Results found
Страница: 1 2 3 4 ... 4 5 6 7 8  > >>
Alfred Escher Zurich

Alfred Escher

Swiss sculptor Richard Kissling created this bronze statue in 1889 in honor of Alfred Escher, a…   подробнее

Bahnhofplatz
8001 Zürich

Alfred Escher

Swiss sculptor Richard Kissling created this bronze statue in 1889 in honor of Alfred Escher, a renowned Zürich politician and entrepreneur. It stands above a fountain hewn from red-brown granite.

Visionary Alfred Escher founded one of Switzerland’s two large banks and three of its largest insurance companies to finance and insure the Gotthard railway line and tunnel, among other things. Because there were not enough engineers available for the construction, he also co-founded the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology.

 
 
 
Bahnhofplatz
8001 Zürich
Остановка: Bahnhofplatz/Hauptbahnhof
Расписание
Показать на карте города
Augustinergasse Zurich

Augustinergasse

Augustinergasse is one of Zürich’s most beautiful old, narrow streets with its many colorfully…   подробнее

Augustinergasse
8001 Zürich

Augustinergasse

Augustinergasse is one of Zürich’s most beautiful old, narrow streets with its many colorfully painted oriel windows. Among other things, the oriels were a way to keep an eye on who came to the door and so they were never situated directly over the front door, but rather built just to the side.
Augustinergasse connects bustling Bahnhofstrasse with the St. Peterhofstatt “oasis” in the picturesque Old Town.

 
 
 
Augustinergasse
8001 Zürich
Остановка: Rennweg
Расписание
Показать на карте города
Augustinerkirche Zurich

Augustinerkirche

The Augustiner Church was built in 1270 by the Hermits of Augustine near the "Kezistürli" by the…   подробнее

Augustinerhof 8
8001 Zürich

Augustinerkirche

The Augustiner Church was built in 1270 by the Hermits of Augustine near the "Kezistürli" by the western city wall. With the advent of the Reformation, the church was transformed into a wine cellar and then into the workshop and living quarters for the master coiner. It was only in 1841 that Zürich’s Catholics reclaimed the "old wine cellar" as a house of worship. The greater part of the Catholic community objected to the dogmas (infallibility of the Pope) proclaimed during the 1st Vatican Council of 1870 and were excommunicated from the Church. In 1873, they regrouped and the Augustiner Church became their place of worship. It was last renovated in 1958/59. Points of interest include the simply designed choir area, the crucifixion group, the altar and the font, designed by Franz Fischer, and the glass paintings by August Wanner (1965). The memorial slab to the knight Vigilius Gradner, the Christophorus fresco (in the side aisles) and fragments of murals in the sacristy are also worth seeing.

 
 
 
Augustinerhof 8
8001 Zürich
+41 (0)44 221 25 75
Остановка: Rennweg
Расписание
Показать на карте города
Erlebnisregion Zürich: Baden

Baden - city of diversity

The Romans were here. Then came Goethe, Nietzsche and Dürrenmatt to top up their energy levels in…   подробнее

Bahnhofplatz 1
5401 Baden
www.baden.ch

Baden - city of diversity

The Romans were here. Then came Goethe, Nietzsche and Dürrenmatt to top up their energy levels in 47 ºC/116.6 ºF thermal waters. These gush forth from 18 springs and made this small town on the Limmat a lively resort. Nowadays, Baden offers a wide variety of attractions in well-tended urban green spaces, as well as international culture festivals, a diverse theatrical scene, relaxing wellness oases, and the Grand Casino.


 
 
 

Bahnhof Stadelhofen

In the 1990s, this railway station was rebuilt by the Spanish architect Santiago Calatrava. The…   подробнее

Goethestrasse 24
8001 Zürich

Bahnhof Stadelhofen

In the 1990s, this railway station was rebuilt by the Spanish architect Santiago Calatrava. The station building from 1894 was preserved and the surroundings were completely redone using intricate elements of modern art, thus forming a striking combination of new with old.
 
 
 
Pärke in Zürich: Bruno Weber Skulpturenpark

Bruno Weber Sculpture Park

The Swiss artist Bruno Weber has made his own fantasy come true here. This sculptor makes larger…   подробнее

Zur Weinrebe
8953 Dietikon
www.bruno-weber.com

Bruno Weber Sculpture Park

The Swiss artist Bruno Weber has made his own fantasy come true here. This sculptor makes larger than life, colorful animals which you can climb on, walk through, slide off, sit on and live in as well! The park is full of creatures which look as if they stepped straight out of a fairytale. Bruno Weber desired to share his fabulous artwork with the world and thus opened his vineyard to the public. You will find some of Weber's works on top of the Uetliberg.




 
 
 
Zur Weinrebe
8953 Dietikon
+41 (0)44 740 02 71
sekretaiat@brunoweberpark.ch
www.bruno-weber.com
Остановка: Gjuchstrasse Dietikon
Расписание
Показать на карте города

Bürkliplatz

Bürkliplatz was named after city architect Arnold Bürkli. At the end of the 19th century, earth…   подробнее

Bürkliplatz
8001 Zürich
www.bürkliplatz.ch

Bürkliplatz

Bürkliplatz was named after city architect Arnold Bürkli. At the end of the 19th century, earth was dumped along Lake Zürich’s shoreline, and a continuous lakeside promenade with alleys, meadows and parks was created.
Today, Bürkliplatz is a boat harbor and a starting point for cruises on Lake Zürich that feature Alpine panoramas and refreshing lake breezes.

 
 
 
Bürkliplatz
8001 Zürich
www.bürkliplatz.ch
Остановка: Bürkliplatz
Расписание
Показать на карте города
Bürkliterrasse Zurich

Bürkliterrasse

The Bürkliterrasse - opened in 1887 as the culmination of the Bahnhofstrasse and part of the…   подробнее

Bürkliplatz
8001 Zürich

Bürkliterrasse

The Bürkliterrasse - opened in 1887 as the culmination of the Bahnhofstrasse and part of the lakeside park area (Quaianlage) - is the ideal spot to sit and relax under the trees. In clear weather, you can enjoy marvelous views across the lake to the Alps. Since 1952, the terrace has been graced with the figure of Zeus (the eagle) and his lover, Ganymede, shown being borne up to Mount Olympus.
In front of the Bürkliterrasse lies a boat harbor from where you can take a cruise on Lake Zürich, gaining a new perspective while enjoying idylllic nature.

 
 
 
Bürkliplatz
8001 Zürich
Остановка: Bürkliplatz
Расписание
Показать на карте города

Castle tower Pfäffikon

In the mid-13th century, the abbot of Schwanden built today's castle tower as defense against…   подробнее

Hintergasse 16
8640 Rapperswil
www.zuerichsee.ch

Castle tower Pfäffikon

In the mid-13th century, the abbot of Schwanden built today's castle tower as defense against enemy attacks and to protect the proceeds from the monastery lands.
In 1299, a great deal of effort resulted in the addition of inner and outer walls as well as moats.

 
 
 

Custor-Haus in Eschenbach

In the year 1769, Josef Anton Custor acquired the sinecure of the Eschenbach parish church. It was…   подробнее

Hintergasse 16
8640 Rapperswil
www.zuerichsee.ch

Custor-Haus in Eschenbach

In the year 1769, Josef Anton Custor acquired the sinecure of the Eschenbach parish church. It was here that he had the decorative country house built that still exists, nearly unchanged, today. He wrote a chronicle about the construction of this house, telling us that the wood was cut in 1770 and on March 27, 1771, the house was built "with whole studs, without timbers", but three days later it collapsed. The house was then "successfully built, with cut off studs and timbers, in the week before and after Bartholomew on three different days in the same year 1771".
The Custor-Haus has had a history of ups and downs. Frequent change of ownership, the division into two halves, sale of the surrounding land and poor upkeep all contributed to ruining the once "most beautiful house in the country" (Custor). After the purchase of the historic building was turned down by the people, in spite of its fair price, in 1969, the Geberit AG saved the day at the last minute. Almost 40 years later, in 2007, the Custor-Haus now belongs to Eschenbach. In an official act on July 9, 2007, the historic Custor-Haus was sold by Geberit AG to the town of Eschenbach.

 
 
 
77 Results found
Страница: 1 2 3 4 ... 4 5 6 7 8  > >>